Friday, June 5, 2015

Oh Utah.....

After a long and arduous journey....
We have finally reached our destination!!!! Just in time to catch the doggie train to Awesome Town....
 I mean....COME ON?????? You can rent ridable (I'm certain that's a word) animals at the mall????You could never do that back home, first off, there is no mall!  Second of all, there are no awesome motorized animals....although there really should be. I'm just thinking of getting one for Buddy to ride to school and back, how cool would that be? Although I'm pretty certain that he will never want to walk again and then we'll have our own  "WALL-E" scenario on our hands! Anyway, back to the awesomeness of the mainland, once I woke up from my much needed power nap I signed Buddy and his cousin up for an archery lesson, just for the simple fact that I could....

Turns out Buddy didn't need lessons and kept being advanced through the hour lesson, but his cousin was super excited about it, so I'll call it a win solely on that point! Tomorrow we're off to my sister's ranch to start helping with getting ready for a wedding reception next week and a Bridal shower tomorrow night for my niece. Buddy has even been talked into wearing a wig and pretending he's a girl just to entertain his cousin. Now that is some serious family love!!! So all in all a super fantastic, glad to not be on an airplane again for a whole month, day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment