Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LAGOON!!!!

Thanks to some people that didn't know how to cover their mouths when they cough, Buddy and I woke up sick on Sunday morning. After hearing the dreaded "I'm bored" a million times and not wanting to get my sister's family sick, we decided to hit up Lagoon yesterdday..plus it got us out of readying their barn for a wedding reception of Friday. I know, we're thoughtful! 



In other news, on the way home from Lagoon I had Buddy help me pick out some red lipstick at the store so I can look swanky at the aforementioned wedding reception. On the way home, he confided in me that I probably shouldn't have asked his opinion on red lipstick since he couldn't differentiate the colors. Sheesh! At least he said the color wasn't so bright that it reminded him of a hooker....of course, when I asked him if he knew what a hooker was he didn't know. Yeah, I smartly let the conversation go at that point. So all in all a super fantastic, not going makeup shopping with the colorblind again, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment