Sunday, June 28, 2015

Always the gentleman.....

We've been trying to fill our days here. It's been really difficult to find anything to do other than just sit in a corner and twiddle our thumbs....








 Like I said, it's been really difficult. Grandparents even were wrangled into the making of this blog entry....

Instead of twiddling his thumbs this week, Buddy used his thumbs much more wisely shooting with Grandpa Charlie (although I'm not certain you should really be using your thumbs when you shoot, but that's just me).
Buddy said by far that was the best thing he's done so far on vacation. Of course after shooting $10,000 worth of ammunition I would seriously hope so!!! (I'm really hoping I'm exaggerating on the price tag). Anyway, at some point Buddy was asked if a shooter were shooting at his "girl" what would he do. At that point Buddy asked a qualifying question. Is the girl his girlfriend or his wife? Rest assured, he's not saving the girlfriend, but he will save his wife "because she is his responsibility to protect"!  What a guy! So all in all a super fantastic, somewhat a gentleman, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment