Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dads rule!!!!

Last night Buddy told me he needed to take a CD to school to share. I asked him which one he wanted to take, thinking he would answer with his go to music of the Beach Boys. Instead he told me he wanted to take his dad's CD. More specifically, his dad's CD from when his dad played drums for a band that actually went on tours! I stayed up half the night listening to the CD to make sure it was age appropriate (let's just say the lead singer had a penchant for screaming and the f# word). I finally found the perfect song...and the original case that happens to have a picture of Shane....and a dedication to me (Okay, there are 25 other names in that dedication, but let a girl feel special for a second, sheesh)! Buddy proudly walked his CD to school and while waiting in line, of course told every single person in hearing distance that his dad is awesome and was in a band!
 I'll have to totally agree on this one! The music is fantastic, I'm just sad the band broke up years ago...and that we only had one copy. Thankfully, someone was selling one on Ebay, so we will soon be the owners of two Vaddict CD's! This house is about to get even more awesome!
In other news, I found this afloat in the pool yesterday! Weirdest turds ever!
So all in all a super fantastic, owner of the coolest dad on the block, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment