Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stylish....

Buddy is the best kid in the universe (well, my universe anyway)! I worked Saturday night and then had to teach a lesson at church Sunday morning....which meant no sleep for 30 + hours for me. I woke up Buddy and asked him to go to church with me to keep me awake. He popped right up, got dressed and hopped in the car....I would say that was a minor miracle (he usually cries and grumps and complains about church, begging to stay home with his dad)! Buddy even came to my Relief Society lesson (although he always comes to Relief Society with me because apparently he has a vendetta against sharing time). When I was done, Buddy lauded my efforts and told me I taught a great lesson! How's that for being a huge ole' kissup???? Like I said....BEST KID EVER...at least on Sunday, Monday is a whole different story, including taking 5 eternal hours to complete 2 pages of homework and insisting that he gets cuddles every two seconds.....errrrr, I think I just actually complained about my tweenager asking for cuddles!!!! My tweenager also invited me to lunch to school today (he's only asked one other time and that was a coordinated effort for me to bring him cookies)...of course when I was walking away he told me "after lunch you can check me out of school early"!!!! Stinker!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, living with the best stinker in the universe, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment