Monday, January 18, 2016

All the cool kids.....

Over the past weekend we've had 2 different sets of friends come visit us from Utah. I would say we're pretty popular...until I look at the statistics. 2 different sets of friends to visit for 4 days  during our last 5 years here, is pretty much not the definition of popular. But that's okay, because who cares about popularity when you know you're really hanging with the cool kids. It's starts young folks!!! Exhibit A....
That's Buddy and his friend Kohki in the Peace March at school on Friday. I didn't realize what Kohki's sign said until last night when I enlarged the picture....then I giggled my head off and thought Buddy had picked a good friend with that one! 
The next day, when we hung out with our friend Dave, Buddy decided that Shane and I had picked a good friend.....and then proceeded to harass him into playing with him at the beach ALL DAY LONG....
But more importantly, Buddy leeched EVERY SINGLE CAR RIDE he could out of Dave....
Then he FINALLY decided he was done using Dave, so he booted him out of the picture completely....
Yep, that's my boy! So all in all a super fantastic, Buddy's stealing all our friends, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment