Friday, January 1, 2016

Tween sitting....

Buddy's best friend's mom went on a vacation to Disneyland....without taking Buddy's best friend.....Sucks for him, but total score for us! I just had to gear up for the job....
Who knew a trash can would be so handy with tweenage boys....well, in retrospect, that one's kind of a no brainer!!! Yesterday, I took them to a PG-13 movie. Yesterday, I walked them out of a PG-13 movie. To make amends for my poor decisions (not for walking out of the movie, it was horrible, but for thinking the movie would be okay in the first place.....oh Will Ferrell, why do you have to have such a dirty, dirty mouth?) I tortured them with a submarine ride....


Ahhh, these boys! They're just to easy to please! Let's get back to the torturing....
Yep, that's better! So all in all a super fantastic, is it tweeny sitting or tween sitting, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment