Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Halftime....

Buddy is not a huge fan of church...God, yes, church....not so much! While he was stretched out across me during Sacrament meeting (his usual stance, if not actually in my lap being rocked like a baby...trust me, you have to see it, it's quite funny to see because he lip syncs to all the crying babies to increase the dramatic effect of it all). Anyway, back to my story, Buddy was draped across me during Sacrament and then I hit him in the arm and told him he needed to fold his arms and close his eyes for the Sacrament prayer. To that he responded with a joyful glee "It's already halftime? Yay"!!!! Seriously, this boy!

In other news, Shane's mom and step dad have arrived. I've already suckered them into helping me with the Boy Scouts this Thursday as accident victims for our First Aid Merit Badge.....heehee, grandparents are good for suckering into things! So all in all a super fantastic, apparently loving our halftimes, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment