Saturday, April 1, 2017

April is for fools.....

I was planning on sleeping in today, since it's Saturday and all. Somehow my body woke up at 6 am, then my mind woke up screaming it's April Fool's Day and I hadn't prepared.....Thankfully I pulled a few things off before the boys woke up...


 Then Buddy woke up and joined in on the fun....
Sadly we don't know how to unApril Fool's this one!!!
Okay,,,,not so sadly if you ask me, but then again I've been walking around as "The Human that Farts A Lot" stuck on my phone, my personal emails and all of my texts, so Poo Fart doesn't seem like so horrible of a title in my opinion! In other news, Buddy got invited to go play fugitive..... He's been wanting to play forever, but he's never been old enough. Apparently he's also old enough to dress himself now....
Let's remember we live in Hawaii......so apparently he's old enough to sweat it out too while he's at it! So all in all a super fantastic, enough time for one more prank, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment