Thursday, April 27, 2017

Busy taking selfies....


So Tuesday night I attempted to take a selfie.....the boys obviously had other plans....
I tried again today in order to get a picture of my new lipstick for a friend of mine who is selling them and posting pictures of the colors on different skin tones....
I swear I must have taken 20 pictures and I still prefer the top picture because it is way less awkward! In other news, when Buddy and I were walking to his wresting practice yesterday, we passed by an antique store that was selling a guitar book of classic 50's to early 60's music....which means our evening was filled with this awesomeness....
Today he had some friends come over, so of course they joined in on the fun....
We started off with the Beach Boys and ended up with Weird Al......They're 12, and Weird Al is funny, so what can I say?  In other news, we have a rouge chicken that keeps coming into our yard....
It thinks it lives here.....I think Buddy needs to start learning how to pluck a chicken! In other, other, other news, our bananas are going bananas....
Yep, so all in all a super fantastic, super busy, day!

1 comment: