Friday, April 14, 2017

Not a Pro with the GoPro.....

Since Buddy had the day off of school today, and some of the in-laws are in town, we decided to take them on our newest favorite adventure. My brother-in-law Jae is extremely hesitant to get into the ocean, much less deep ocean water. Ever time he visits we talk nonstop about the possibility of shark attacks, partially because it's good to be aware, but mostly because his reaction is HILARIOUS!!!!! I wish I had a picture of him to post, just imagine a very manly looking man....then picture him shrieking at the thought of a shark in the 200 mile vicinity! Buddy and I can't help but laugh nonstop (with him of course) whenever he is here. Anyway, somehow we suckered him into going snorkeling with us around Captain Cook...so of course I brought my GoPro!!!! Jae was wearing a floater belt that had a long string that kept hitting his feet and making him freak out that there was possibly a shark attacking him! Best laugh the Budster and I have had in a LONG time. I wanted to document the occasion of him in the water snorkeling, because I'm pretty positive that will be the very last time he ever does it (and he looked hilarious)....sadly, for everyone involved, my GoPro is on the stupid fritz, so these are the only pictures I got with it....


If you were wondering, nope, Jae isn't in ANY OF THEM!!!! Why? Because my GoPro hates me. Thankfully my iPhone loves me....
and I love Buddy (here is a close up of that face)....
Of course Jae refused to jump into water, and getting him into it by walking was hard enough, so no pictures of Jae. So lets look at this awesomeness one more time...

Oh boy, I love that kid! So all in all a super fantastic, glad everyone made it out of the ocean alive, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment