Sunday, April 23, 2017

Slow?

I ordered a dress for Easter about a month ago, I even paid for "3 day shipping" so I could get it in time....it came just in time.....for me to wear it the Sunday AFTER Easter! 
The mail here is timely, that's for sure!!! Oh well, I won't complain about living on a warm and beautiful island....except when I change my mind and decide to complain. In other news, Buddy had his first wrestling competition yesterday over in Hilo. That boy worked so hard and never gave up even though all of his competitors kept trying to pin him down (kind of the point of wrestling....well, one of the points). He had 16 matches and only got pinned once. He had such a great attitude and was so excited to have the opportunity to compete that he kept telling me for the next 10 hours how much he loves wrestling.  I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it....but I totally LOVE that boy! So all in all a super fantastic, great attitude, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment