Thursday, November 9, 2017

Creative Gifting.....

My birthday was a couple of days ago.....the boys got creative in their gifts! Shane took me to a fancy (meaning we had to wear clothes) sushi restaurant that we stood in line for a few hours to get into so we could get seated in time for the half-priced Early Bird special....
and the Budster made me his own version of  a coupon card....
 This would be the coupon for no video games.....(although, I'm questioning my parenting authority with this one)....
 My favor card.....I'm saving this one for something special....
 My 10 billion free hug cards.....but I'm wondering why he made the number so low.....
 My personal loan card, which makes me laugh.....
 
 My slave for the day card....once again, it makes me question my parenting, doesn't he already know he's my slave?
 My personal favorite, going to school while sick, complete with action! Not sure that the school will agree this is their favorite, but I'm hoping for some explosive diarrhea to redeem this coupon (just kidding, I wouldn't do that to my boy.....but I would make him think I would)!!! Hahaha! Motherhood is awesome for pranking!
Yesterday, we did what I consider my actual birthday present, and went kayaking and paddle boarding at the beach! My favorite thing to do!!!! In other news, Buddy is in a group project for his reading class they have to make a movie trailer for the book they had to read over the last month (Harry Potter.....which is kind of lame, cause I think there is a movie that goes by the same name)! Buddy has invited the musical kids in the group to come over Friday because they are actually writing and composing a song for their trailer.....which is super awesome in my book! So all in all, waiting for the magic to happen, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment