Wednesday, November 1, 2017

This is Halloween.....

Yesterday was Halloween, one of my favorite Holidays.....followed closely by my birthday (which is totally a holiday in my mind) and Christmas. Buddy had been planning on being Pepe le pew to fit into our Looney Tunes theme we had going on this year...
That is, until he found this....
Then he wanted nothing to do with Pepe le pew.....In his defense, he did say he would wear the Pepe costume if I wanted him too....but who can refuse a kid being kidnapped by aliens? He wore it to school and of course won best costume. Then we high tailed it to his BFF's house where they throw a  Halloween themed potluck every year. I swear when we first moved here it was just us and them, now it's a serious party....
And that's not everyone, because....gasp....not all the adults dressed up!!!! I'm not sure how that even happens? Anyway,  I decided to  wear my roller skates to complete my ensemble.....If only I knew how to stop on my skates, my costume would've been awesome! Oh well, nothing a few calling cards can't handle...
So all in all a super fantastic, totally had a blast....
even if we were abducted by aliens, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment