Saturday, November 4, 2017

Discoveries....

 So there are a few things that we've discovered lately that we absolutely love. First on the list, the Glenn Miller Band box set of records that my parents sent Buddy for his birthday. Buddy has been playing the records pretty much nonstop these days. I even convinced him to dance a few songs with me.....now to convince him to take some swing dance classes with me so I can have a portable dance partner with me wherever I go! 


 Another discovery....which really isn't a discovery, we've known it all along....but we love our Tinker Crates!!!! This is the latest one, a water wheel.....
Lastly, our newest discovery, is actually the newest thing of them all. Last week there was a community build to rebuild one of the local playgrounds.  This past Friday,  after I picked up Buddy from school, we went to go check out the fruits of our labor...

Trust me there is a ton more to this park, but from the overwhelming pileon on the merry-go-round, this is the WINNER of the park! Somehow Buddy was convinced he was one of the strongest of the group and basically pushed the whole time....which from an outsider's point of view is hilarious. I watched his BFF (gray shirt and backwards had) never push while Buddy was running his little heart out! Thank goodness for life lessons....Tyler is a year ahead of Buddy, so maybe that's why he's so wise!!!! Hahahaha!!! Ah, all that running is good for the boy, plus he's kind of weird and likes pushing and doing things for others and not truly participating (kind of like his birthday party that he supervised instead of joining in). So all in all a super fantastic, discovered a lot including that Buddy might possibly be weird, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment