Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thankful for Christmas....

 I've been teaching Primary ( Sunday School for 8 year old kids) for the past month now.  The lesson this week didn't take very long so we decided to make "thankful trees".  Apparently,  I'm mostly thankful for pumpkin pie....that does sound about right! 
Buddy had to teach a lesson for Sunday School too....

I think his might have been a lot more fun....actually, I'm certain it was since 3 of the kids and 2 of the leaders came to tell me how "boss" it was. For those of you older than 20, boss is the new lingo for cool.....but, I always knew this boy was cool. He even has the outfit to prove it...
What wasn't cool is finding out that he was supposed to give a talk today as we were sitting for the second speaker to go up and everyone kept pointing to him......errrr, whoops. Thankfully, he got passed over when it was apparent that we had no idea and the thought of me sending him up to speak "off the cuff" so to speak left me internally cringing....love the boy, but I'm not 100% certain that what comes out of his mouth on the spur of the moment would lead to spiritual enlightenment of others....giggles, yes, enlightenment, probably not! So all in all a super fantastic, at least he was dressed well, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment