Tuesday, February 13, 2018

My funny Valentine....

 This year Buddy almost didn't want to hand out Valentine's. Truth be told, last year he was only one in his class that did....but seeing how he was handing out glow in the dark flashlights that said "You light up my life", the kids thought he was pretty cool and didn't mericilessly mock him. This year he almost thought he was "too big" to hand out Valentines to his schoolmates, that is until we found poo pencils with poo shaped sharpeners....
 That's right, it says "My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in". Buddy couldn't say no to comparing his love to diarrhea.....do you know that boy at all? He doesn't even have to wear his school uniform tomorrow,  so he's going to wear his "I love poop" shirt to commemorate the occassion! Thankfully, he's classing up the act for his teachers with these 3D printed bookmarks.....
Speaking of class acts of true love, I started my period Sunday and then proceeded to have accidents all over the place because I am a disgusting heavy bleeder. Whilst I was containing myself to the only safe place...that would be the bathroom....for hours, I came out to find my true love doing this....
Pretty certain you can't tell from that picture, but Shane got on the internet to start searching for the most absorbent tampons in the world....and then he bought them for me (on the internet, because they don't sell that stuff around these parts). Now I'm not sure of what the proper sentiment to express here should be? Can't wait to break them in? Can't wait to put them to the test? Hmmmm, I'll think on that, I do know I have a sweet husband. So all in all a super fantastic, ready for my chocolate, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment