Monday, September 10, 2018

A sight for sore eyes......

Buddy woke up this morning with his eyes crusted closed. I'm not sure why he didn't leave them sealed closed, I figure that would make for a nice party trick! Instead he pried the crust off and then stated he had pink eye and probably shouldn't go to school. I really, really, really wanted him to go to school today, since his eyes didn't cooperate with that plan, I decided he should at least go to the school of hard knocks today.  I wish my school of hard knocks was this hard! Seriously, it included dogs.....
 horses....
 rocks.....
 sticks.....
 and some old ladies (although I'm pretty certain schools usually have plenty of old ladies around)....
 did I mention the horses.....I'm pretty stoked about these horses.....
 Now I have to rewrite "Mary had a little lamb" to "Buddy had a little horse", because this one followed us to school.....
 Heck, we even ended the school of hard knocks with a hug, just like regular school.....except without facial contact....because cooties!

So all in all a super fantastic, this kid needs to go to school, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment