Monday, September 24, 2018

Too much of a good thing?

Saturday Buddy and I volunteered to help out for a sportsman challenge fundraiser for the BSA. If you don't know what a sportsman challenge is, you are totally missing out! This one included guns, rifles, tomahawks, slingshots, arrows.....

and cannons!!! Yep, it was pretty awesome!!!! I think Buddy wanted to keep the good times rolling (or shooting, as the case may be), so on Sunday he built his own target....with official NRA targets (we wouldn't want to be unofficial you know).....
 Set the official 50 foot marker....
 Tested his sites, while using the official bench table method....

 Errrr, yep, that would be me, the table top! I must really, really like this kid!!!
 Buddy even kept score....
 Had an official spotter.....




 and pretty much dominated Kevin and I! Oh well, I really do make a good table! So all in all a super fantastic, officially official, day!


No comments:

Post a Comment