Thursday, September 13, 2018

Getting a lot of face time.....

Buddy is pretty popular in the media lately. I'm not sure if it's because we live on such a small island it's bound to happen (most likely), or if he's just mega awesome. That being said, both pictures are over a year old and are just now circulating.....maybe he's not as completely awesome as we thought? Nah, he's the cat's meow, just look at him
I mean seriously, look at him all slouchy and stuff! That lovely picture was in the paper advertising an oral history project the 7th graders did last year....they hook you in with telling you they have a book to sell on amazon. I took the bait, turns out Buddy is just as slouchy in his oral history as he is with his sitting position....I'm so proud. The one below was on Facebook, as you can probably see....I'll stop typing now.....

Finally, a picture of Buddy in good lighting....and good mudding! I think I would have missed both of them if  my friends hadn't tagged me when they came across them online. It's good to have friends, it's even better to have friends that will still play a good game of tag with you! So all in all a super fantastic, ready for our famous career of slouchy mud wrestling, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment