Sunday, September 9, 2018

Nobody ever said it would be easy....or worth it!

Our rental was free this weekend, and Buddy's half brother doesn't come back until this Thursday.....which means that we decided to throw a party! Buddy invited 15 of his closest friends over, then we proceeded to drive a mile out of town and throw them out of the car.....they loved it, but then again they are teenagers, so what do they know? Ha!!! Apparently everything, just ask them! Anyway, the boys wanted the fun to last, so a few of them spent the night. 
 You can see a straggler in the top left corner. Since I'm a nice mom and aunty, I had them reimburse me for my party throwing abilities by having them help us refurbish a paddleboard that we picked up for free at a garage sale....




 You can't tell me this isn't a look of excitement!!!!!!
Maybe we'll rethink picking up free things next time! So all in all a super fantastic, all cleaned up now, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment