Saturday, May 8, 2021

On a roll.....

Not too much going on today in our neck of the woods....We ended up going to the pool today with a couple that were in our rental on and off during the state COVID mandated travel shutdown and then brought them over for dinner and seeing some old friends that came over for dessert. Buddy was more than happy to show the kids his best video games.....I'm so proud! I forgot to take any pictures, so I'll post that I found while clearing out my phone. Here is from this Easter with dad and Krissy on Easter day. Why yes, I did pack a bunny suit just so I could be a bunny on Easter.....I'd be silly not too....
Speaking of silly.....
Isn't this backpack to take the cats for hikes kinda silly? Mittens actually loves it, but probably because he's the laziest cat in the universe!!!
While looking through pictures, I found this one that Buddy took when he was 4 years old.....which may explain our faces....
Thank goodness for Buddy and his camera stealing. The world can always use more pictures of me and mom....but that's just my opinion...but it's a pretty great opinion! In other news, one of my friends sent me a care package for Mother's Day since this year it's probably going to suck a lot more than it ever has before. Human's can be pretty awesome sometimes! So all in all a super fantastic, now to make sure Buddy always has a camera on him....oh wait, he does but doesn't use it, day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment