Monday, May 17, 2021

Teenage Angst!

Buddy really likes his home.....like he really, really, really likes it and never wants to leave. I finally convinced him to go to the beach with me (it was the beach or mow the lawn, weird how the beach won on that one). Luckily, Shane was getting off of work right when we showed up so he could join us!
Tomorrow Buddy has hid driver's license test....hopefully, they actually let us in through the front door this time. I have a full container of wipes, washed the car AND vacuumed just so they wouldn't have a thing to complain about....until they complain about something else so they don't have to do it. I guess I'll write an update tomorrow about why the DMV is wackadoodle....
So all in all a super fantastic, thank goodness for the beach, day! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment