Friday, May 7, 2021

Restart

Buddy and I went out to Utah for a month to help my dad move and sell his house, and get settled into his new digs. Buddy and I got to do a whole lot of painting, tile ripping and playing with plumbing! It turned out pretty alright. On our way back we took a detour and stopped in Seattle to help out some family, while we were there we got to do an awesome hike on "Poo Poo Trail"....which surprisingly (or maybe not surprisingly) had an odd amount of dog poo bags along the trail.

Buddy and I got back home about two weeks ago and I'd like to say he's been playing major catch-up with school work, but he's instead playing major catch-up with the video games that he's been missing. Today we finally left our house.....of course that was only after I found the spear for spearfishing. I told them I didn't want to see them until they caught dinner.

2 hours later and one 4 inch fish, we are all starving! Just kidding, I stopped at the store to buy real fish (well, actually it was imitation crab) so Buddy could make us sushi, and the 4 inch fish was fed to the cats-they didn't want it either!

In other news, I went on a run and these guys decided to walk right on up to me to check out what I was doing. Maybe they thought I was a goose too....I do run pretty funny.
 

Hopefully, we'll leave the house tomorrow too....what a concept! So all in all a super fantastic, trying to get our acts together once again, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment