Sunday, July 23, 2023

Errr....what was I doing?

     It's been over a year since my last post....apparently I was busy, busy doing what, who knows, but I sure wasn't busy writing in my blog. So I'll do a restart of the happenings around these parts. We've had different people visiting us non-stop for the last month-with the last group leaving just 3 days ago. It seems like it has been so long that every morning since the last group left I've had to sit in bed to think for a few minutes (yep, it takes my brain a few minutes to process) to actually figure out if we have visitors or not so I know how much clothing I need to don on to go to my own kitchen......I'll get there someday, probably just in time for the next group of visitors! 

    So now that I have a ton of catching up to do, I'll start with yesterday. The boys took me on a 4-wheeling adventure in the truck that I'm not sure I wanted to really go on, but they took me anyway! The boys had a fantastic time....I ended up walking in front of the truck and biting my nails down to the nub....

        After a bunch of crazy ups and downs through a lava field we made it to the most gorgeous spot...


That we have decided to go camping at next weekend.....I'll be sure to either pack blinders so I don't have to look or a great pair of walking shoes so I don't have to be retraumatized by the severe cliff /rock crawling the truck was doing to arrive at our newfound paradise!

    In other news, there have been a few roosters plaguing the neighborhood with their joyless calls at 4 am. Thankfully, with the assistance of a few of Buddy's cousins that were visiting this past month, we are one  joyless caller down (allegedly)....


He was delicious!

So all in all a super fantastic, going to catch up, maybe...perhaps....feasible....perchance....possibly, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment