Friday, April 16, 2010

Attack of the Killer Bunnies....

Have you heard of them? They're lethal....

Sure they look cute and cuddly, but wait until you try to capture a picture of one of the elusive ones, they'll turn on you...

In other news, Buddy is still on his Spring Break, which means that he's sleeping in all week, oops wait, that's Shane. Buddy is still getting up at his regular time, and I am working. I've taught him to turn on a movie on for himself (OK, poor mommy skills but I don't want him to escape -you know what I'm talking about), however I must have forgotten to teach him how to get a nutritious breakfast! Shane said he woke up this morning to Buddy watching a movie, eating some ice cream and tortilla chips, yummm! How I wish I had a picture of that! So since I'm missing that picture, I'll just say, THE END (a dirty one at that)!

So all in all a super fantastic, got to come home early from work, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment