Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yep, I'm going straight to HELL...

So this morning I woke Buddy up and asked him if he still wanted to go to the race or school. The answer is so obvious, the race of course, he smiled so big and started kicking his legs super fast on the bed and announced that he was the "fastest runner in the world". So after a 45 minute drive, in the snow, and getting lost several times we arrived at our destination. Then we were told there was a mistake and the race was only for employees of a certain company. So after I walked out quite mad I must say, I wrote a letter, and not a nice one, how could you be nice when you donated some seriously hard earned cash and had a boy crying that he couldn't be in the race because the person in charge of the on-line registration forgot to mention the race was only for a specific company. So yes, it's official, I am going to hell for writing a complaint to a charity that is based on doing good, and for babies none the less, maybe that will send me into a darker abyss?
So to make things better we went to our gym and Buddy and I had a race. Buddy reigned victoriously and is now wondering where his fleet footed trophy is, and I am wondering if he's just practicing his facial expressions for a career in future stand up comedy?


So all in all a super, going to outer darkness for sure, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment