Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two peas in a pod, and the shiz in between....

So the last two days we have spent the nights at my parents, shamelessly using my parental connections to help me take care of Buddy while I've been hanging with the porcelain god. Buddy, thank goodness, is in great hands with my dad who I believe is on the same maturity level.


They built a pulley system in the barn and Buddy has been raising and lowering a box for 2 days straight, sad but true (don't judge me I've been stuck on a toilet)! Buddy learned to tie a knot...


And papaw learned to sleep with his eyes open, since whenever they closed someone (surely not Buddy) would hit him so he would wake up!

So in two hours I'm off for a colonoscopy, nothing says good times more than a clean colon with a camera shoved up it!
So all in all a super fantastically poopy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment