Friday, June 11, 2010

Art Connoisseur....

In the mail today we received some art that Shane bought online. Buddy and I were excited to open it, after peeling back it's many layers of protective wrap Buddy declared the piece "a disaster"...

The beginnings of an art aficionado in the making I do believe! In other news, today was Buddy's preschool graduation, for weeks I've been talking up the cap and gown because someone believes gowns are for girls. We never quite made it to graduation, we were doing quite a lot of this...

Because of nasty old this...

This morning it had just started looking a little pink, so I jumped into nurse mode and started teaching Buddy about pink eye. Sadly I showed him some pictures, which just made him cry and say that he was afraid that his eye was going to now fall out ( mother of the year I say)-of course that fear isn't helping him take his eye drops any easier! At least we have a new secret weapon from my last trip to Anthropologie...


By the way if you ever want to feel good about yourself, take him as a shopping partner. Everything I tried on was deemed absolutely beautiful by him! Of course I spent way too much, but according to Buddy I am worth it!
So for now a super itchy eye kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment