Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Classically Awkward...

I have an old roommate from my freshman year at BYU named Sharla. I loved Sharla, she was hilarious, fun and quite the fashionista (for the early 90's anyway). Thank goodness for modern technology, mostly facebook which allows me some fantastic stalking privileges not only for her home page, but also her blog. Last Thursday she introduced me to a little of this: Awkwardfamilyphotos.com
Last night as I was talking to my husband on the phone, since he's out of town, we used 99% of our conversation not to whisper sweet nothings to each other or even to talk about our son. Instead we focused on more important things. Yep, the whole conversation basically was a bantering of the best pictures on the site. So I dedicate this blog to a wonderfully awkward family photo of me and my sister. Notice the classic hand holding, forlorn looks in our eyes and fantastically 80's outfits, we were rock stars...

Maybe there will be more awkwardness to follow.
So all in all a super fantastically awkward day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, roomie, you just made me all misty! Right back atcha! LOVE the photo-- you need to send this one in. And if you do have more, you're morally obligated at this point to post them. :)

    ReplyDelete