Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Attack of the crazy face...

So this morning we went hiking up to Timpanogos cave with some of Shane's family that are visiting this week from Seattle. When I got dressed this morning Buddy told me that I looked quite "fetching" but I needed to button up my shirt more and cover my boobs. Hmmm, sounds like Buddy has been hanging out with my mother a bit, that or he has been newly inducted in the modesty police (could be possible, we do live in Utah, and my dad is a Bishop). Just so you know I did try to button said shirt to accommodate his sweet little request, but the button holes were fake, how do you like that?
So Buddy wanted to let everyone know that we got stuck in an avalanche, actually it was a rock fall and we had to run to the side of the cliff to protect our noggins. I do believe mother nature was showing off for my boy a bit since he has basically told every person we could think of about our near death experience and he wants to do the hike every day this summer to see if we can get a repeat performance!
So Buddy, my muse, was posing for some pictures today, I think he was spot on for the attack of the Killer Tree (Part II mind you since we did the same pose last year), but the rest of the pictures he just looks a little.... Oh well, we'll put off our Sears Catalog model contract one more year!





All in all a super fantastic, get to hang out with your cousin kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment