Saturday, June 26, 2010

Skiing?

Buddy wanted to go skiing today. I informed him there was no snow, so that wouldn't be on our agenda today. Instead I got a "no mom, the kind of skiing you do on the ground". Then he took me to his room to show me his skis, who knew I had such an elitist kid, maybe his name should have been Blaine or something. So here is Buddy in his skis...

Buddy has had two sets of cousins sleep over for the last two nights, today he went swimming with Tyler and Elizabeth. Needless to say we are pooped. OK, Buddy keeps insisting he's not, but I'll say otherwise! Hopefully we'll have some good sleeping in since this morning I was awakened by someone asking if I was awake every 10 minutes (nope not Buddy, he was sleeping peacefully beside me) starting at 7:30 this morning.
So all in all a super fantastic, need to rest now day!

No comments:

Post a Comment