Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The view from here...


I am currently in the middle of a three week vacation(OK it's really one but it's arranged like three), can I say how glorious it is! I am loving it and a permanent vacation sounds right up my alley!
We've been into some serious bike riding at our place! We have gotten into a regime of riding our bike to the gym, swimming for a few hours and then riding back home. A few days ago we spiced it up and rode to a carnival that was in town! Buddy has become such a fantastic button pusher for the cross walk that this week I've left him twice at the walk by accident, pedaling my heart away while he's screaming "MOM, MOM, MOM"! Let's just say I have Mother of the Year in the bag! In other news Buddy informed me that "dad has two wives", the other wife being Kevin's mom, maybe I should inform her of her sister wife status and we could start making our own clothes together and we could match, that might be cute?
So for now a very fantastic vacation-y day!

No comments:

Post a Comment