Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bright ideas...


The other day when I was picking up Buddy from school he wanted me to drive around until I found a field of flowers. Hmmm, small problem, we live in Utah and it's winter. I would have offered him a field of snow to tromp around in, but truthfully I was afraid he would take me up on that offer (which of course would mean that I would have to tromp around in the snow, and I'm just not that good of a mother)! The rest of the car ride home was filled with talk of all the wonderful things he would love to do in a field of flowers (you know, run of the mill answers, smell, pick, run, stomp, dig!) So in memory of the good old days when there was a field of flowers to just laze about in...

That is a good idea on such a cold, yucky day!
All in all a super fantastic, can't wait to move to Hawaii, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment