Friday, January 21, 2011

Butt Day....

When I picked Buddy up from school yesterday he declared it was Butt Day. He said he learned it in school (so of course it has to be true, right?). So to celebrate Buddy stripped down to the nubbins when we got home to show off his all important butt for most of the day. Of course today Shane had to get in on the action and declared today $(*&#^& (just insert male favorite organ here) Day (not sure how he celebrated since he is in Seattle shipping his car before he leaves tomorrow)! So what did you do on Butt Day? To celebrate our holiday we invited cousins over. Of course when you come over to my house be prepared to be involved in some serious picture taking. Unfortunately, I frequently wonder if we are really related to these cousins. You wouldn't believe the resistive efforts to sticking butts up in the air, seriously! I believe that was my favorite pose when I was a kid-OK still is but I'd never admit that, that or the fact that when you do this pose your suppose to make an obligatory fart sound!

So all in all a super fantastic, Happy late Butt Day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment