Monday, January 17, 2011

Media Mogul....

We've been busy, Shane is leaving tomorrow and we have been moving, and moving and then moving some more again. Buddy's school is sad that he is leaving, the principal said he was the life of the school, I think I'll agree (OK, I'm totally biased on that one). Buddy made a video one day last week when I was sick and not too motivated...bless you iPhone for all the wonderful features I can do whilst in a reclining position! Anyway, he made his video about gun safety while we were packing up the guns. Let me assure you, Buddy was very serious about this issue and wanted to make sure to "let the kids know". He wanted to go door to door and make sure everyone watched the video, thankfully he was appeased when I told him I'd post it on YouTube. (Of course if you know me, when I say I'll post it, I totally mean Shane). So Buddy has had 1,000 hits on his gun safety video and he is rather pleased, at least he's not making the mad face at me for not going to the neighbors house (I know, I'm a bad mom)

So here is Buddy accessorizing himself with some of my mom's fancy jewelry, perhaps for his next stint on QVC?
All in all a super fantastic, we're going to be famous, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment