Thursday, October 31, 2013

Obscurely famous....

Today I decided to complete my ensemble and eat lunch with my father....or is it my son, no it's my father, wait, I'm just getting confused...
In my eyes, I was clearly Princess Leia, but apparently no one on the islands has seen Star Wars because at least 10 people asked me who I was supposed to be (even when Darth Vader was standing by my side)! Hmmmm, oh well, we'll work on geeking up the islanders. In other news, trick-or-treating was a huge success with our Tie Fighter. I would love to show you pictures of our awesomeness, but I was too busy being awesome. But I'm assuming from the ridiculous amounts of strangers snapping pictures of us we'll be famous in no time! More importantly though, Buddy came out with a haul....
I think he might not have been the only one!
But seriously, I wish I had some pictures of him and the Tie Fighter! It had glow sticks on the trim! Trust me, glow sticks make everything more awesome, plus it worked out well for a little cocoon when Shane couldn't handle being cold anymore (yes, theoretically the temperature wasn't cold, but we're used to being hot). Then it made for a smoother transition to ending the trick-or-treating when ALL THE HOUSES hadn't been visited and it was close to bedtime! Shove three kids in a space ship and end up at home, voila! It was magical. So all in all a super fantastic, waiting to be famous, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment