Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sneak peak.....

So in two weeks this is going to happen......
That would be our Blue and Gold Banquet invitations created by our Primary President.....fantastic aren't they? If you don't know about the Raving Rabbids, it's a video game where you are loaded with plungers to attack the alien rabbids (that would be the crazy eye'd rabbits....). Thankfully Buddy was good enough to test out one of our games for me (what a sacrificing soul he is)....


Sheesh, and for a second there I thought boys wouldn't be into laying on the floor and pulling themselves along by sheer plunger power! Also, I'm planning on quite a few more of these.....
Not 100% sure what I mean by that statement, perhaps the crazy rabbid look in their eyes.....perhaps the goofy plastered faces, or possibly the papercraft in Buddy's hand......either way, I'm ready.....well, I will be ready in two weeks (at least I'm really hoping to be)!!!!!!  In other news, the boys created this masterpiece and Buddy insisted that it was so beautiful I needed to take a picture of it(of course, as Buddy's number 1 fan I wholeheartedly agree)!
So all in all a super fantastic, bring on the blue and the gold, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment