Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ah-ha......

Is it slightly disturbing to anyone else that Buddy entered into the bathroom that I was using armed with binoculars and a monocular? I mean, me on the toilet is a sight to behold, but it's not that awesome of a sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in other news, Buddy completed a full day of school, followed by a hike in the woods (technically it was dried shrubbery, but the woods makes it sound a lot cooler), then a 4D movie, some ice cream and then we hung out at Shane's work until he flew in. Thankfully, Shane's work is a lot cooler to hang out at than a regular old office filled with cubicles, and paper and computers......BORING!!!!! Buddy, the child that I'm pretending to be raising, is currently reading over my shoulder instead of sleeping like I told him to be, insists that he would LOVE a cubicle to visit. Pretty sure he has no idea what a cubicle is and he is instead imagining someone working inside of a Rubic's Cube....which I have to agree, that does sound pretty cool. Now I have go sit on my child who is giving me a dissertation on how he could create a desk out of Rubic's Cubes!!!! Sheesh.....this creativity crap is really disturbing my sleep cycle! So all in all a super fantastic, go to bed Buddy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment