Monday, April 14, 2014

Awkward.....

We have implemented Monday's as our family fun night. Unfortunately we are either not very creative, or Buddy is having too good of a time drenching me with cold water and hearing me scream like a little girl (I will go with the latter)....


We didn't invite any families to join us this time, we thought things might get a little awkward when we showcased our new family team uniforms....
It is a little awkward, I admit it, but look at Buddy's team pride radiating through! Go Beeders.....and if I were you, I'd think twice before accepting an invitation for a family water fight at our house (that is, unless you like wearing diapers, in that case, that's strange and I'll think twice before inviting you!) So all in all a super fantastic, not at all awkward, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment