Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Roundup....

Today is Easter and, like most holiday's, it makes me miss my family, so to make myself feel better Buddy and I decided to have biscuits and gravy for dinner. Now I'm still missing my parents AND I feel 10 pounds fatter! Hmmm, that's the last time I'll take Buddy's advice! Of course, I should have learned not to listen to him after he talked me into a little "family fun activity" before  church....
In other news, in prepping for today, Buddy recruited a few helpers to do this over the extended weekend....



In other other news, what is good for the goose is not always necessarily good for the gander....

Also, in other news, Buddy woke up this morning wondering what kind of mischief the Easter Bunny got into over night! Ummm, a mischievous Bunny is suppose to come visit and play pranks on unsuspecting little kids? Where does Buddy think he lives? The nut farm?
Exactly! So all in all a super fantastic,http://easter.mormon.org/, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment