Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grand Occasions.....

I went to work for 3 whole hours today, then I picked up Buddy from school and celebrated all of my hard work by spending the rest of our daylight hours at the beach! We had a blast boogie boarding, body surfing, turning our clothes into flotation devices....
Then pretending we were pregnant?

Hmmm, I might think this kid is a weirdo except for the fact that the first thing he wanted to do was attack me Sumo Wrestler style....or wait, should I think he's a weirdo because the first thing he wanted to do was attack me Sumo Wrestler style?  Unfortunately, his Sumo plans were quite foiled by my very misplaced hard jaw! I ended up with a split lip (but thank goodness still all of my teeth) and he has the beginnings of a black eye (he, of course, is hoping it swells and gets darker to show off at school tomorrow)! So all in all a super fantastic, living it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment