Saturday, May 17, 2014

Manly....

Buddy caught a fish this morning during his Father-Son Camp out.....
 
He was so excited to come home and cook it up. Thankfully, all my years of growing up in a coastal state being boy crazy and hanging around the boys after fishing finally paid off....
Yep, that's right, I taught my boy how to scale and gut a fish like a real man. I cooked it up for our lunch where Buddy exclaimed....."but I don't really like to eat fish"! Perhaps I should blame myself for that one. I seasoned the fish with a "Hawaiian Seasoning" which I think if I read the label would just say salt, in a salt base, with a side of salt, on top of a pinch of salt. In other words, I over salted the fish! In other news, Buddy came home and came up with a really fun, new game...
It's called "make your mother pull everyone that lives on the street around the block as fast as she can"! Pretty sure everyone was a winner but me in that game! To get him back, I had him mow the neighbor's lawn....
With supervision of course, because small children shouldn't operate heavy machinery! So all in all a super fantastic, overly salted, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment