Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tidy...

I think Buddy has decided to test out how many uses you can get out of a park intended for solely one use....I mean, after all, it really isn't fair to the non-skaters of the world....of course it's not fair to the ripped pair of pants either.....
FYI- the rain only made the park more awesome in the boys' eyes, I on the other hand cringed at the sopping wetness of them all and hoped that their mothers wouldn't kill me for allowing this kind of shenanigans to occur on my watch! On a side note, I'm not dead yet. 
This morning I got to chaperone another field trip with Buddy's class....
Turns out showing the famous Makali'i was truly just a ruse to get some help untangling these knots....



Hmmmm, that was an ingenious plan, why haven't I had a fake field trip where a bunch of kids come over just to tidy up a few things? So all in all a super fantastic, tidied up, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment