Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One last hurrah....

Buddy and I are leaving on a jet plane to Utah tomorrow, and seriously, that's not soon enough! We have been ready to go since Christmas. Today we had our last Pack Night before summer (and possibly my last one as Cubmaster). We did an obstacle course to go with this month's fitness theme....because seriously, I am a creative thinker that way (as in, not creative at all)...







(That's bubble wrap the boys had to roll over)
The ending was a little anticlimactic....would you feel better if I told you all of the boys were carrying a waterballoon the whole time? Hmmm, how about if I told you they got to go sit in the shade afterwards and have an Icee Pop? How about, I let them pounce on 200 feet of bubble wrap? Ok, much better, and a whole lot cooler! Also, in very important news, Buddy earned his Bear badge and is now (or will be as soon as we reconvene after summer break) a Webelos......I'm hoping a little certain someone I know will be his leader. 

Also, is it just me, or is it totally awesome that I'm still using a megaphone to talk to a kid less than 1 foot away from me? So all in all a super fantastic, Hurrah, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment