Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'll have what he's having.....

Today, Buddy went to the orthodontist to get fitted for headgear....
The awesome boy that he is, he decided that instead of waiting for the cover of darkness to wear his headgear, he would march proudly out of the orthodontist's office....and straight into Costco to test the limitations of his newfangled device.....

Let's just say the newfangled device isn't exactly beverage or lip friendly. I don't know what that boy has been taking for his self esteem because I guarantee if I had to wear that when I was his age I probably would have never left my bedroom, much less the house wearing it. He just takes it in stride, or maybe the post traumatic stress of the whole thing was getting to him at Cub Scouts tonight....
Yep, that's him wearing the box on his head....of course he wasn't wearing his headgear at the time....so maybe I should come up with a new theory that my boy may be a little on the goofy side. Nevermind, that's not new! So all in all a super fantastic, head geared up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment