Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back in the swing of things.....

Yesterday was Buddy's first day back to school for the year. To celebrate, I took him to the Pacific Ocean....
 I know, I'm a pretty awesome parent taking him to see the Pacific Ocean and all....I mean it is a whole 15 minute drive from our house! It was freezing and to prove that I'm the most awesome parent in the universe I took pictures to prove it....
Never mind that the ruse of taking so many pictures got me out of suffering for hours on end in the freezing ocean!!!! Buddy had such a blast getting blasted that he has requested that we go every day this week. In other news, I am currently ordering the thickest wetsuit possible and having it overnighted straight  to my doorstep! So all in all a super fantastic, not sure that having fun and freezing to death are the winningest combination of them all, but we'll keep trying, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment