Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Songbirds.....

When Buddy got home he was so excited to tell me about the ME (think A+) he got in class today. Supposedly (and yes, I say supposedly, because lets face it, kids are known liars) they had to present a poem to their teacher today. Part of their grade was presentation....something my boy excels in! So while his group (which consisted of 3 kids) practiced, he told them they were "talking like boring robots" so he suggested singing their poem. They got an ME.....and a reported giggle from their teacher! It pays to be a showboater! To celebrate, I paid for a fantastic beach vacation experience....
Also known as just taking the kids boogie boarding! I know, I'm really nice! So all in all a super fantastic, if only we could sing our handwriting better, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment