Friday, January 2, 2015

Kablooey with the fluey....

Buddy and I have been down and out with the flu for 3 days now....of course in flu years that is like 268 days!!!! We're totally over it (not the flu, unfortunately, just the being sick part, that part is totally lame!!!). I had fond dreams of this Christmas vacation....I imagined Buddy and I bonding over multiple trips to the beach, bike riding, playing at the skate park until late. Instead we've been bonding over who can reach the tissues first, who can walk to get the drugs without falling down and most importantly who will answer the door when we are both in our birthday suits suffering through an insufferable bought of fever/chills. Adding to the mix,  Buddy is overly impressed with the putrid stench of B.O, that is emanating from his arm pits. I think he must have hit puberty the day the flu hit, because his arm pits reek!!!! I think the fever may have eaten some important brain cells though, he knows his pits stink, but he keeps smelling them over and over again???? What a weirdo! Thankfully my brain function has remained intact, because it only took me once before I knew not to fall into that trap again (Of course, that doesn't keep him from asking if I want a sniff every few minutes).Just so you know, he has taken multiple showers since he's been sick, there is just no other way to say it, my little pride and joy is just downright stinky!!!!!  Gah!!!!! The upside though is that my sinuses did immediately clear when I took a whiff....of course my gag reflex was also initiated....that was a downer!
You should all thank your lucky stars that smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet! 
So all in all a super fantastic,
sick of being sick, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment