Sunday, January 25, 2015

Walking a mile....

We were in a hurry to go to church today, so Buddy and I threw on our clothes and shoes and headed out the door. Minor problem, in my quest for vanity I threw on my only church shoes. Those shoes happen  to have heels  attached to them, and I happen to have a disfigured, misshapen, painfully broken foot. When we got to sacrament I peeled off my shoes with a yelp of pain and Buddy assessed the foot damage from wearing a too tight shoe.  When it was time to go to our classes Buddy absconded with my shoes and left me with his so I wouldn't have to suffer anymore....

Of course he used the opportunity to act like a goober and fake fall everywhere for the benefit of the others in his classes, but I know that kid has a heart of gold! So all in all a super fantastic, voting Buddy as best kid every, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment